Friday, May 18, 2012

FOURTH GARAGE SALE    

Inhale. Exhale.

On it's 4th time, YES!, I'm having a garale sale! JUMP! HAHA. During this fun & cray cray thing, I am disposing my men's collection. YES! You name it, from long length pants to shorts, to long sleeves, to shirts, to closet! HAHA. I know. I know. I know. Relax, ladies & gays. At this time, I will be collaborating with Valerie Lima and her sassy friends for women's collection! SCREAM! HAHA.

Here are some picks from my closet: 

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Four-striped Colored Surfing Shorts by H&M

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Malibu Inspired Surfing Shorts by Hollister Company

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Blue with side pockets Surfing Shorts by Rip Curl
justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Blue Striped Surfing Shorts by Mental

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Two-toned Chinese Collared Long Sleeves by Oxygen

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Blue Vertically Striped Long Sleeves by Fox Men

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Grey Shirt by Oxygen

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Sweater by Gap

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Sweater by Gap

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE
Grey Horizontally Striped Shirt by Oxygen

Of course, my ever loving supportive bf sent to me his clothes for the inclusion of men's collection!

justjovitz_FOURTH GARAGE SALE

Brands include H&M, Fox Men, Hollister Company, Oxygen, Blue Soda, F&H, Diego, etc. Bf's clothing brands include F&H, Human, Artwork, etc.

Enough about those ferosha years with full of colors and gayness. HAHA. It's gonna be my first to dispose men's collection!

So, prepare your pockets because our clothes and other things (such as television, refrigerator, air conditioner, washing machines, cabinets, etc.; I kid. I kid. I kid. HAHA) are all ready!

TRUST ME! They will all look good in your fabulous closet!

RUN! Don't walk because it's gonna only be a two-day event from 18th (09:00AM - 06:00PM) until 19th (10:00AM - 02:00PM) of May at Jetti Gasoline Station along side of Davao Medical School Foundation, Medical School Drive, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City! HURRY UP!

SEE YOU THERE, EVERYONE!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment