Friday, May 04, 2012

WISIN & YANDEL - FOLLOW THE LEADER ft. JENNIFER LOPEZ   

She's just too HOT to handle! I SWEAR! I mean, she's already 42 years-old having gorgeous twins, Max and Emme, and turning 43 this coming 24th of July 2012. How's that? Yet still, looking diva! Of course, we all know that People Magazine hailed her as the most beautiful woman just last year and I quote,"The thing is, it's part of my job," for being beautiful, says J.Lo.

Jennifer Lopez and her four-year-old twins struck a pose for Gucci's children's line.

justjovitz_WISIN & YANDEL - FOLLOW THE LEADER ft. JENNIFER LOPEZ

Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of People Magazine, 2011, as the Most Beautiful Woman!

justjovitz_WISIN & YANDEL - FOLLOW THE LEADER ft. JENNIFER LOPEZ

Now, regarding to my last post about  J.Lo and singers Wisin & Yandel Follow the Leader sneak peek, five hours ago, VOILA!!! HERE IT IS!


"When I say go, when I say viva, we’ll take it low, let’s lose control, when I say go, we’ll get it louder, let’s make it blow, let’s lose control"

Since, the music video is just released, you can watch here for the official Wisin & Yandel - Follow the Leader ft. Jennifer Lopez directed by her boyfriend Casper Smart—in Mexico. ENJOY!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aw! that's so sweet of you, feenkuss! thank you so much!!! Keep posted, always :)

      GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES!!!

      Delete
  2. SWEETNESS IN THE AIR FROM CROATIA! thank you so much, sienna!!! and oh, you got a cool blog, too!!! Keep posted, always :)

    GREETINGS FROM THE PHILIPPINES!!!

    ReplyDelete