Wednesday, May 09, 2012

WATER MARK   

Many of my friends keep telling me to put on a water mark on my photos way back since I started to love photography. Now, that I am blogging they are much eager to really push me having it on my photos. I dunno, maybe, it's just that I don't want it on my photos because, some how, i find it disturbinga dirt, or even annoying. How's that? Alright. Maybe because, I don't want to ruin the beautifully captured photos.

I don't totally consider myself a great photographer, just because you own a DSLR camera, it doesn't mean you are already a photographer. It takes passion and skill to be one, I guess. On my part, I take photos as my keepsakes and of course, for my viewing pleasure only not until I started to blog that every photo I took I wanted to share it to all of you.

So I reckon, starting from now, you will be seeing watermarks on SOME of my chosen photos, not every photos I took, just those photos which I think really needed of it.

Here it is: 

justjovitz_WATER MARK

justjovitz_WATER MARK


There you go! What you say? I wanna know your opinions! 

Keep posted. I love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment