Monday, August 06, 2012

TEA'AMO     

Seeing your good friends at least once in a month or two doesn't hurt. So, Jordan, Bianca, and I scheduled it just last Saturday at Tea'Amo Tea & Coffee Shop!

To be honest with y'all, t'was my first time visiting the place but I knew it way back then since I often passes by along Tionko Avenue. How was it? I love the place more than Tea'Amo and a bite of chocolate and double dutch bar. Well, I am not totally a sucker of iced drinks; I want it blended and smooth.

ENJOY!!!


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO


justjovitz_TEA AMO

OH, FUN TIMES!

Since Micah wasn't able to come, Jordan took us and drove all the way to Micah's house just to see her. Well, t'was a quick catching up with one another since Jordan needs to rest after studying really hard to meet the desired grades during his prelims earlier that day in his law studies, I am hoping that Jordan, YES! YOU, SISSY!, won't be joining fraternities, just sexy and naughty sororities! HAHA. Now, Bianca is still connected with office work, Micah is happily married and ME? BLOGGGGGGIIIIIIIING! HAHA.

Priorities may seem so different now but it's not a reason for you and your good pals not to bond and chat over the next-door guys! 

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment