Saturday, August 11, 2012

DREAM GIRL: LADY GAGA FOR US VOGUE SEPTEMBER 2012 COVER     

I love Lady Gaga. Not just because she's having sex on beaches, sold-out world tour tickets in less than 50 seconds, innovative FAME perfume, named Time magazine's top fashion statement of 2010 after wearing "meat dress" to the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards made of pieces of raw flank steak stitched together, and having meteoric platinum albums. I love her because I love what she believes in - "You laughed at me because I'm different, I laughed at you because you are all the same" -Lady Gaga.

I die after the 26-year-old singer unveiled the cover on her new social network littlemonsters.com, posting:
“SHH DONT TELL TWITTER/ SEPT ISSUE OF VOGUE MAGAZINE/ Sorry Anna but the underground kids deserve it. bisous!”
justjovitz_DREAM GIRL: LADY GAGA FOR US VOGUE SEPTEMBER 2012 COVER

This is the issue which Anna Wintour and her team work tirelessly all year long for a total of 946 pages - the largest ever for the publication! OMG! Thus, scoring the cover of Vogue's 120th September issue is like winning a gold medal in Fashion Olympics!

           “I don’t really make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius’.
            I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that 
            evening or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more 
           brave.” – Lady Gaga

This is Lady Gaga's second cover of the magazine since March of 2011. Now in this special anniversary issue, she promotes her upcoming album "ArtPop" and talks about her music and life!


justjovitz_DREAM GIRL: LADY GAGA FOR US VOGUE SEPTEMBER 2012 COVER


Photos via vogue.com

Ladies and gays, what do you think of Lady Gaga's gracing the cover of Vogue 120th September issue in Marc Jacobs's mermaid gown? Let me know!



Click HERE for Lady Gaga's Best Dressed Moments, HERE for the avant-garde pop singer's full profile, and HERE for the ultra stunning behind the scenes cover shoot.

To read the full story and to see more of the photographs by Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott, head to newsstands on August 21 to purchase the September issue of Vogue. MARK IT!

I MISS Y'ALL, GAWJUSS!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment