Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR NO.1 GAYEST BESTFRIEND     
Well, I just got from the shower and it's cold outta here. YES! I am blogging this post away from my bedroom. HAHA. It's about three-thirty in the morning here in Philippines and I am still up for some thing. Call me nocturnal, I don't care. After all, study shows people who stay up so late in the evening get much smarter than those people who go to bed as early as nine o'clock. What now? HAHA. Can I have some more cups of brewed coffee loaded with tons of creamer, please? and oh, cinnamon, too!

justjovitz_AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR NO.1 GAYEST BESTFRIEND


justjovitz_AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR NO.1 GAYEST BESTFRIEND

Wayfarers by Mango, Cowneck Top by Oxygen, Trousers by Ralph Lauren, Shoes by Primadonna, Handbag by United Colors of Benetton

Going back to the reason why I am still up this late; ladies & gays, of course, my beloved gentlemen, I am contributing an article for a tourist guide website featuring your number 1 gayest bestfriend! HAHA.

This is my first minor write-up. Let's see how this goes from here.

Keep posted. I love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there McRon! oh, such a sweet lad from Cebu! thanks for the lovely compliments :) keep posted!

    ReplyDelete