Monday, August 06, 2012

HAPPY AUGUST!     

I'm not gonna lie. It's time to be responsible! YES! You read it right my dear gorgeous readers. Okay fine. I am already responsible enough to those things that I loved most and committed into but, y'know, there are other things that we are mandated to do. Things which we don't just have to do but things that needed to be done. Thus earlier of yesterday, finally, I processed my passport at Department of Foreign Affairs, went to school to have a request for my documents such as Transcript of Records, Letter of Confirmation, Certificate of Graduation, and Diploma, and well, scheduled my next visit to claim those things.

How I wish I can tell y'all now what are these documents for and what I have been keeping my Asian ass so busy these days but that's not until it is confirmed. As for now, let's keep our fingers crossed and oh please, including toes! HAHA. After all, we all wanted to succeed!


justjovitz_HAPPY AUGUST!


justjovitz_HAPPY AUGUST!


justjovitz_HAPPY AUGUST!


justjovitz_HAPPY AUGUST!



Sunglasses by Aldo, Bow Tie by F&H, Long Sleeves by Guess, Trousers by Ralph Lauren, Socks by Aldo, Shoes by Primadonna

Photo credits by Aisha Jane Bongabong

Well, wish me luck!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the entire LOOK! keep d faith pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWEETNESS OVERLOAD! thank you so much, zyra! KEEP POSTED! LOVE!

      Delete
  2. I love your look here!! the shoes and the pants! OH MY! to die for!!. Can't wait for more :D
    Now following this cool blog via GFC! :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there, michael! oh, that's so sweet of you :) thank you for the kind words! KEEP POSTED! LOVE!

      Delete