Saturday, April 21, 2012

WORLD OF BLOGGING 
BLOGGERS

To be really specific, t'was mid-year of 2006 when some one introduced to me the world of blogging and by that time I was out of town spending my gorgeous time with the gorgeous boys. YES! I was attending an 18th birthday of a good friend out of town during my freshmen days. Now, the debutante acquainted me to her older brother who was very surprised seeing me with see-through pants with floral top and a clutch bag and he quipped, "You look like BryanBoy!" and I was like, "Alright! And who in the world is BryanBoy?". He immediately dragged me to his room and showed me on line the shimmering, glittering, and glamorous blogging world of BryanBoy!

Fast forward six years after and VOILA! here I am trying to blog. Actually, I got a lot of friends from blogging world who push me to go on blogging and see what happens. Mind you, they are not just the ones who tirelessly pushing me but most of my friends. I dunno why it took my years to go on blogging maybe because considering the fact that I was still studying (Bachelor Science in Nursing - WHOAH!) and I quote, "Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors" -Gerhard Kocher. YES! But hey, I am now a Registered Nurse! I KNOW! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

justjovitz_WORLD OF BLOGGING  BLOGGERS

Taken at Shakey's, Abreeza, Ayala Mall with Sam Sabanpan


Not just because I don't wanna work yet at the hospital, not just because mama doesn't like me taking up another field of supervising or even managing a new career inside the four corners of Fashion Boutique and not just because I got nothing to keep busy with these days, I decided to go on blogging. In veracity, I went on blogging because I want to, I like to, and I love to!

So, ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO MY BLOG! BE WITH ME AS I TRAVEL THE MOST ADVENTUROUS AND FUN WORLD OF FASHION!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

Shirt by No Name, Oversize Sunnies by Aldo, Plaid Bow Tie by F&H, Black Watch by Swatch




No comments:

Post a Comment