Thursday, April 26, 2012

REUNITED

I just love unplanned events, y'know, being crazily spontaneous is priceless. Last time, Samantha ( I guess you know her by now) and I went out. I was really planning to make the welcoming video for this blog and since, she badly need a new MacBook charger so, we decided to hit the mall. This was also the perfect time to tell her that I'll go blogging and I'm glad I have her support and love for this passion.

ENJOY!!!


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited

We tried the new serving of Shakey's, the Pizza Castellana! IT IS CRAZY! I highly recommend it the next time you'll visit the food chain around. It's my new favorite!

justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited

Samantha wants to eat and eat, I must say! Since, she was torn between a Magnum and a doughnut and for the very fact that t'was about closing time, we just ended up brewing at Gonuts Donuts. I tried their Durian Donut and Samantha ordered for Cream Bavarian.

justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited

I got a text from great folks later that night wanting them to see and catch up with me. So, Samantha and I just waited for a couple of minutes for others to arrive. Then, we jumped off to Whistletop Bar at Matina Town Square for a good late dinner for two and a Mei Cherry Top for me.

justjovitz_reunited

Meet Jeffrey Garde and Jovelon Ray Gabac!

justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited


justjovitz_reunited

CHEERS FOR CHERRIES!!!

justjovitz_reunited

Good time with good folks!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment