Friday, April 20, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG



So, HERE WE GO! I just can't wait to share to all of you this new chapter of my life, this blogging! Be with me as I travel the most adventurous and fun world of fashion!

YES! Jovitz Cadigal is BLOGGING! I know. I know. I know. It took me years to truly go on blogging! BUT, FINALLY!!!

So, how was the welcoming video? I though t'was all natural! HAHA.

Keep posted! I love y'all!

Shirt by No Name, Oversize Sunnies by Aldo, Plaid Bow Tie by F&H, Black Watch by Swatch



4 comments:

  1. hello there jovs :) welcome to the blogging world :) KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! FINALLY! I AM INTO BLOGGING! thanks a lot, steph! see you soonest! MORE POWER TO YOUR BLOG!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hi there, McCaff! THAT IS SO SWEET! THANK YOU SO MUCH! KEEP POSTED! GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES :)

      Delete