Saturday, April 21, 2012

JUSTJOVITZ

jovitzjovitzjovitzjovialjovitzjolly, and jovitojovitz, these are just few of the hundreds of names I have been pondering on to have the official Jovitz Cadigal style blogging site (Alright, I am getting exaggerated, it's just barely around 10 names. HAHA) I have consulted my friends in blogging world and best friends regarding their say. Hence, most of them ended up the same as mine.

justjovitz


"The Official Jovitz Cadigal Style Blogging Site: Your No. 1 Gayest Bestfriend" falls appropriately in my personality. I'll just let it be there. HAHA. 

Why "Style Blogger" and not Fashion Blogger? To be honest, there is a great difference between the two and I believe that Fashion is something you buy, STYLE is something you OWN! Expect more post and contents about how I INHALE FASHION AND EXHALE STYLE as we travel to the world of fashion!


Now, this gonna be your daily dose of fashion and style medicines! I'm just so happy sharing this to all of you, ladies & gentlemen!

Keep posted. I love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment