Sunday, April 29, 2012


SCORCHING HOT

Summer! YES! What do you expect? Of course, aside from neon colours and sexy clothes on the beach, here we are, experiencing really hot weather. The other day dated 17th of March, PHILIPPINE ATMOSPHERIC, GEOPHYSICAL AND ASTRONOMICAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (PAG-ASA) Weather Forecasting Section, Weather Division, recorded the maximum temperature at 3:00PM - 36.4 ºC  (97.16 ºF) and it has been the hottest weather experienced in the history - Metro Manila. How's that? Really hot, eh!

Yesterday, in the Land of Promise , Metro Davao, we were experiencing 24 – 33°C, still really hot for me! So, my sister and I (she's actually a lesbian, pretty lesbian for that matter) decided to have some chilled blended drinks. Oops, wait. I know. I know. I know. She's a lesbian, I am gay, and for Christ's mercy, our older brother and youngest sister are both straight! HAHA. 

We headed to Coffee Dream, SM City Davao Annex to combat the heat! ENJOY!!!


justjovitz_Scorching Hot


justjovitz_Scorching Hot


justjovitz_Scorching Hot


justjovitz_Scorching Hot

Meet my sister, Tsai Tsai Cadigal!

justjovitz_Scorching Hot


justjovitz_Scorching Hot

 So, my sister ordered for one tall Frosticcino and I had their one venti of Creamy Irish.

justjovitz_Scorching Hot


justjovitz_Scorching Hot

Oversize Sunnies by Aldo, Shirt by F&H, Shorts by Fashion Designer Rodel Macatangay, Shoes by Franco Coballin

For heaven's sake, today, we will be experiencing    24 – 31°C. Thank God! This day gonna be cloudy! So, take out your sweaters and YES! Colourful summer jeans!

Keep posted. I love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment