Monday, April 30, 2012

GETTING A NEW HAIRDO 

It has been roughly four months since I got my last hair cut right after having re bonded. YES! You read it so right, my hair is re bonded. HAHA. I know. Actually, my hair is curly but not as curly like a telephone wire, wavy for that matter (thank you so much to papa) HAHA. 

I truly have been searching for a new best hair dresser in town since my hair dresser turned close friend of mine already left out of the country to try his luck there. Now, I'm back to my old hair studio (BenchFix Salon) since I am a loyal customer, where ever my hair dresser hops in hops off to another salon, there I go, looking after his services. 

Sir Larry, who happened to be the best friend on and off cam at the salon of my last hair dresser becomes my new close friend. YES! Make you hair dresser as your best friend, oops, not best friend just a close friend. I am your number gayest best friend, remember? HAHA.

So, the following nine photos are the transformation! ENJOY!!!

The look before getting a new hairdo.

justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO


justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO

Meet Sir Larry, he's shy on cam. HAHA. and that curly hair makes his identity! GO! Look for him at BenchFix Salon. He's good, trust me!

justjovitz_GETTING A NEW HAIR DO

Shirt by Castro Men, Pants by Oxygen, Neck Piece by F&H, Watch by Swatch, Shoes by Nike.

To tell you honestly, it's not the name of the salon nor how expensive your hair cut is. After all, you are really looking for a great hair style no matter where and what the name of the salon is. You just have to have a great hair dresser and take his/her home!

In case you are wondering, bf wasn't there with me because he was having his monthly organic facial and body scrub. So, I went alone. Remember, you gotta love your self first before loving others!

That's all!

Keep posted. I love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment