Thursday, May 09, 2013


WELCOME TO SINGAPORE

YEY! So, to lead the pack, I chose Singapore as my first ever international country and YES, my gawjuss readers, Singapore is, indeed, one of the richest countries in the whole world! Okay fine. Most expensive lifestyle, too! HAHA. Just imagine this; my cab metered fare yesterday from Changi International Airport down to my Royal Hostel Chinatown was just an equivalent rate of my room here in Singapore. Talk about $25SG! T’was the most-heartbreaking taxi fare I paid…ever! And this, a bottle of water cost $1SG! HOLY CHRIST!

justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE


justjovitz_WELCOME TO SINGAPORE

Anyhow, I am so glad that I finally made it to Singapore, t’wasn’t easy, I tell you. Alright, I will now your death-defying question, YES! I am travelling alone internationally! BEAT THAT!

Meanwhile, I was so happy that at the long run, I got to taste and enjoy the very tummy-friendly yet weight-enemy Hainanese Chicken Rice paired with Original Green Milk Tea! HEAVEN!

I HONESTLY CAN’T WAIT TO EXPLORE THE CITY AND OH, HAVE I MENTIONED THAT MY BALENCIAGA BAG WAS JUST SO APPROPRIATE FOR THE CARPET-READY INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL AT CHANGI? I DIED! T’WAS SO GRAND AND BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! DO THEY HAVE AN INSIDE ZOO THERE, TOO? HAHA.

Hang on with me, gawjuss!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment