Friday, May 17, 2013

SINGAPORE AT NIGHT

Though I only had one night in Singapore, I can really tell that I had a good time. The places and top experiences I enumerated down (YES! I list some of the best spots and experiences to be done whenever I travel) on my planner were all achieved by pure travelling passion and oh, achieved with so much fun and lack of sleep. HAHA.

So, here are the coolest places I have been to during my overnight stay in Singapore.

ENJOY!

justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT


justjovitz_SINGAPORE AT NIGHT

And that guy on the right side wearing blue top? oh, never mind. HAHA. If you know what I mean ;)

Fun times all around, eh!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment