Sunday, May 12, 2013


UNPARALLELED FAITH

Though I may appear as the most bitch gay sometimes, okay fine, most of the time, the sincerity and purity of my faith towards Him has never been questioned nor tainted. In fact, it grows more beautifully every single day.

As some of you know, whenever I get the chance to travel anywhere, I always put first on my “Top Things To Do” list; Visit a Church. So, behind the ultra-chicness of Singapore, I never failed to visit Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum and Sri Mariamman Temple and offered my thanks and prayers. Mind you, these are not just temples; these are main tourist spots as well.

justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH


justjovitz_UNPARALLELED FAITH

So, make it sure that once you go on a holiday in Singapore, never miss to render your thanks and prayers in these holy places.

Keep posted. I love y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment