Monday, May 13, 2013


ROYAL HOSTEL CHINATOWN

As some of you know, I truly intended to stay in Chinatown despite it was kilometers and kilometers away from Changi International Airport. And this hostel where I stayed was supposedly to be booked online before leaving Philippines but due to my travelling attitude to explore more once you already arrived at your destination, I didn’t book it. HAHA. Mind you, ladies & gays, I landed where I was supposed to have my overnight stay.

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE FINEST HOSTELS LOCATED AT THE HEART OF CHINATOWN WHERE COZY AND CLEANLINESS MEET EASILY ACCESSIBLE AND FANTASTIC RATES, ROYAL HOSTEL CHINATOWN!

justjovitz_ROYAL HOSTEL CHINATOWN


justjovitz_ROYAL HOSTEL CHINATOWN

Royal Hostel Singapore’s facebook and website!

So, if you happen to visit Merlion Park thinking you should spend more dollars on shopping and touring around the city, you already know where to stay! And oh, have I already mentioned how excellent their customer service was? Experience it for yourself! You’re welcome, gawjuss!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment