Monday, February 04, 2013


YOU MEAN, CANDLES?     

Okay. My world was almost literally elevated after seeing people whom devoted their passion and faith towards Sr. Santo Nino. I was really moved on how they showed their pieties and worshipped The Most Holy Infant Boy. It was beyond goose bumps…INCOMPARABLE!

And now, when I was on my way out after hearing holy mass at Basilica del Santo Nino, this unbelievable set of candles welcomed me inside Magellan’s Cross Station!

justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?


justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?


justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?


justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?


justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?


justjovitz_YOU MEAN, CANDLES?

Imagine? All of those were purely candles and to think the day was just started. AMAZING!

Keep posted. I love y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment