Wednesday, February 27, 2013


BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ‘COZ YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT     


I love my work, I really do. The company I am working for, the people I am liaising with, and most especially, the pride and honor I am upholding on. Everything is more of a magic now, from dreams to reality!

BUT, it seems like every single decision I made in life is starting to sink in now. No, truly, I am contemplating on different schemes that are happening to my life as of recent. From the moment I finished my degree to obtaining license up to freelancing as Fashion Designer and Stylist and now? trying to make a humble name in a world of fashion drumming my company’s name.  Inch by inch, decisions are needed to be addressed properly and glamorously righteously.

I’m not gonna lie. Since my childhood years until nowadays, I am already working, everything is being spoon-fed, and it is all up to your meek hands to make things work.

As some of you know, I am currently working here in Queen City of South, ALL ALONE. YES! That does implicates, no helping hands, neither immediate family nor relative members to run unto, no close friends to watch movies happily, not even boyfriends to dine in a very good restaurant, okay fine, YES! to suitors whom I think is unnecessary accessory, and lo & behold, no personal shopper to spree on your behalf while you are so busy working your ass all day long. I kid. I kid. I kid. HAHA.


justjovitz_BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ‘COZ YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT

Sunnies by Forever 21, Top by North Crest, Bracelet and Jeans by Oxygen, Socks by Aldo, Shoes by Hush Puppies 

Seriously, I must confess that as of the moment, I am in the middle of my young professional stage crisis where I always ask myself, Do I really love my job or just because I grew up with this retail company as my favourite brand? Or worse thing, Am I really taking the right path? Or even worst, Where am I actually going? And that’s the most basic gay reason why I am almost two weeks out from on line world! JESUS! In times like this, people, I mean REAL PEOPLE showed concerns and sweet messages throughout my silent passé and I wanna thank y’all for not just sending your thoughts but merely, for being so REAL to me!

Well, (deep breath) after all, IT’S MY DREAM JOB AND ANY ONE WOULD KILL A GAY, GAYEST PERSON EVER RATHER, JUST TO BE IN MY RED SOLES RIGHT NOW!

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, MAYBE NOT NOW, BUT EVENTUALLY!

HOLD ON TIGHT! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

5 comments:

  1. relate much! Let's just keep holding on, step by step...I'm sure you will get the prize!!!
    Follow your heart! Have faith and be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! that's so sweet of you, zyra! A MILLION THANKS! I NEED THAT! HUG!!!

      Delete
  2. :) enjoy life. No matter what your will always loved by us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love you so much bez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR THIS, bez! SWEETNESS! I LOVE YOU, MORE!!!

      Delete