Saturday, February 02, 2013


SOY DULCE     

Just got out from work and sipping my favourite Caramel Macchiato here in Starbucks trying to figure out what to do on Valentine’s Day! OMG! It has been centuries ago since I celebrated it alone. Okay fine. During past few years were, of course, with my former husbands, but lo & behold, I will be rejoicing it alone, I mean, as single Asian gay. What to do? What to do? What to do? 

I guess I’ll visit a very good Swiss Deli restaurant in town. YES! Like that of Pan Dulce Bakery & Deli at The Eastwood Excelsior!

justjovitz_SOY DULCE


justjovitz_SOY DULCE


justjovitz_SOY DULCE


justjovitz_SOY DULCE


justjovitz_SOY DULCE


justjovitz_SOY DULCE

Sunnies by Mango, Top by Guess, Trousers by Twins, Shoes by Penshoppe

What about you? Any plans? Well, early Valentine greetings to all of you my gawjuss readers!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment