Sunday, February 10, 2013

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013     

How did you celebrate your Chinese New Year? I know it has been so good surrounded with good vibes!

Anyhow, as some of you might already know, I intentionally changed my day-off when is supposedly to be taken today changed it yesterday so as to celebrate Chinese New Year here in Ayala Center Cebu - feasted at the very relaxing ambiance at The Terraces Little China Town, shared home made tikoy by yours truly with both Mango stores, and of course, witnessed the ever famous Lion Dance which drives away bad elements and bad people. I kid. I kid. I kid. HAHA.

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013

justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013


justjovitz_KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2013

Top by Mango, Necklace by Aldo, Ring by Mango, Belt by Forever 21 Men, Jeans by Oxygen, Shoes by Primadonna

Photos taken from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Below is the full-length video of Lion Dance inside Mango Ayala Center Cebu store! HAVE FUN!


WELL, CHEERS TO MORE SUCCESS IN 2013 WITH THE WATER SNAKE!

Keep posted. I love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment