Tuesday, January 08, 2013


PAY-PER-VIEW     


When was the last time you ever talked to someone via on line? May it be over facebook, yahoo, or skype?
Lo & behold my dear gawjuss readers, I just had my most overrated, infamous, shameful, and needless to mention, most degrading skype conversation ever last night!

NO! T’wasn’t pay-per-view cam to cam thingy where one undresses himself and mandates to do those nasty things and getting paid in bucks. Well, I love getting paid in bucks but not undressing my inglorious body on line! HAHA. I was talking to my long time no-see gay friends way back in Davao. For Christ’s sake, I couldn’t even remember so well when was the last time my  mama and I talked over skype and there you go, two of your gay friends, sitting in Gonuts Donuts while eating Taters (how ironic, I know!) enjoyed taking snapshots of my gayest reactions to death!


justjovitz_PAY-PER-VIEW

From sam's iPad



justjovitz_PAY-PER-VIEW

From domz's lens



justjovitz_PAY-PER-VIEW


I am swearing, I am not gonna accept any calls at all via skype not unless if it will be for pay-per-view! I kid. I kid. I kid. HAHA.

Oh wait, did I mentioned someone from behind approached my friends just to say hello to me via skype? HAHA. That’s all!

FUN TIMES ALL AROUND!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment