Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BLACKBERRY MUGGED 101th X CEBU     

Okay. I’m not gonna lie. I must confess that when God, The Almighty Father, showered unacceptable-crazy-manner-gay-stupidity, I was at the front seat. For His’ sake, I have been losing phones for the nth time! Why oh why? What’s wrong with this foolishness?

YES! As Sinulog Festival 2013 celebrated last third weekend of this month, pick pockets and snatchers also rejoiced for taking this opportunity to take advantage to people like me who only occupies his mind by realizing how to walk gracefully amidst the crazy numbered of people around the vicinity without even knowing that a certain person from behind was already following your gayest bestfriend. TRUE! My three-month old BB attacked by one of very unforgiving (may his soul be blessed) pick pockets during Sunday night out. And to make things really worst, I just purchased load card and reactivated my BlackBerry Internet Service.

justjovitz_BLACKBERRY MUGGED 101th X CEBU


WOW! JUST WOW!

Please take me away from this insanity!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment