Saturday, January 12, 2013


MAGELLAN’S CROSS    

I have been seeing lots of photos from my friend’s lens, print ads, promotional materials, etc. taken during day time. So, y’know me, I always wanna make it work in a different way. Hence, I visited the ever prodigious Magellan’s site at night time and VOILA! I got a diverse perspective from my humble lens. 

ENJOY!

justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS


justjovitz_MAGELLAN’S CROSS

Top by North Crest, Belt by Forever 21, Shorts by Mango, Bag by Kipling, Watch by United Colors of Benetton

There were these kinds of candle vendors who offered prayers on behalf of you and your loved ones and mind you, as they pray, they also dance! You should try it! It is noted as very powerful prayer as someone will do it for you.

I can’t wait to go back there and relive the very rich history and culture of Queen City of South, Cebu!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

2 comments:

  1. kailan kaya ako makaka punta sa Cebu.. :))
    hhehehe

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey michael! well, you should be here this coming SINULOG 2013!!!

      Delete