Sunday, July 29, 2012

P.S.: NOT MY SPORT     

Recently, I have been engaging myself into swimming! YES! May it be planned or just spontaneous, I am on the go! Okay fine. I am not anything like Tom Daley but y'know, I just can swim, whatever. HAHA. So, for proper breathing and healthy living, I'm gonna take more swimming holidays from now on.

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT


justjovitz_P.S.: NOT MY SPORT

Latter photos: Tank Top by Looney Tunes, Beach Pedal Shorts by GAP

The first five photos were taken at the Club House of Solariega Subdivision while the latter photos were at The Tribu Bagobo Woodlands. I may not have the best body built yet but who knows?

Now, what is favourite sport? Let me know!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment