Saturday, July 07, 2012

BRAND: JOVITZ CADIGAL     

How are you, gorgeous? What's new? OMG! It has been a week since my last post. Y'know, schedules, out of town commitments, fashion line ups, and most especially, the future of the resto bar.

Anyhow, I am involving myself into fashion clothing and designing since high school years. YES! When I was still a sophomore student when my English teacher needed my humble talent to design a wedding gown for her. YAY! Of course, that mentality when you are asked to do some thing for your teacher and you think that it might get your grades higher or even highest once you do it successfully! HAHA. Henceforth, I granted her favor and VOILA! she sent the design to the tailor and that was my first design brought to reality.

Sketches, designs, haute couture pieces, made-to-order items and etc. It's like been there, done that. Normally, I don't publish any of my designs nor made-to-order items on line because it's the client's privacy and prerogative to have it on her own. But not like Miss Dani Angeles who just joined the recent reality tv show: The X Factor Philippines, I asked for her consent and it humbly went like this: 

justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal
On The Go Sketching Book gifted by Jayvee Castillones

The following two sketches merged together to create the whole look.

justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal




justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal


justjovitz_Brand: Jovitz Cadigal

There you go! It's like a One Man Show; from an inspiration to designing to fabric and textiles to clothing packaging to embellishments down to fitting, oh thank God, there's a good tailor!

What you say? YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!

What happen to Dani Angeles journey towards winning the reality tv show? Stay tuned!

I MISS Y'ALL!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

6 comments:

  1. I love you!! Can't wait for "project Nido" hahahahahaha!-dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH! that's really true :) can't wait either! LET'S DO THIS!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Good for you, jovitz! I don't have plans yet pursuing my fashion career. hahaha lack of supporters!hahaha Go jovitz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that's so sweet of you, jay! thanks :) well, it's just for the mean time though. i badly need to practice my profession. HAHA. KEEP THE FIRE ON BLOGGING!!!

      Delete
  3. I love that outfit! I might consult you for gown designs in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! GO, jenna :) it'd be my honor and pleasure! i know i'm gonna see you soonest!

      Delete