Friday, July 20, 2012

HAPPY FOURTH BLOGSARY!     

YES! Today marks the fourth month since I started my humble blog! OMG! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

So, how far we are in now? This is my 78th post and this might be your 5,300th visit! WOW! We are still on our fourth month yet your love and support are truly overwhelming! As I always say, my blog isn't just about fashion and style site, well, I am happily considering this humble sharing of my personal journey through life as somehow, y'know, like a daily diary virtually written. 

Some of you may have been reading and visiting my blog for what? four months now? four weeks? four days? I am deeply honored by your presence. I may not thank each one of you but you, YES! YOU!, are one of the beautiful reasons why I keep my blogging alive and gay! Remember, I am your number 1 gayest bestfriend!

justjovitz_HAPPY FOURTH BLOGSARY!


justjovitz_HAPPY FOURTH BLOGSARY!


justjovitz_HAPPY FOURTH BLOGSARY!


justjovitz_HAPPY FOURTH BLOGSARY!

Polo Shirt by No Name, Denim Jumper by Bayo, Suede Ankle Boots by Amagasa for Jellybean, Sunglasses by Aldo, Watch by United Colors of Benetton

That moment when some one approached you, texted you, mailed you, or even messaged you, saying that, "I love your blog! I am one of your readers! Keep it up!", it is totally priceless! God knows how I truly devoted my time updating my blog because I know that you are there; wearing your most comfortable tee shirt and pajamas, sipping your coffee, eating your favorite ice cream while scrolling down through the pages of my humble blog. That's the main reason why I am in love with y'all!

Thus, just stay there, holding on to your soda and chips, comfortably lying on your bed, and I will take care of you! Accept my sincerest gratitude for staying with me through ups and downs, fashion high and low, manic or depressive! HAHA. I may not be the perfect Asian gay who speaks English fluently and correctly but trust me, all of these words are coming out straight from my mouth, oh no, from my single blessedness heart!

Photos by Jordan Berguia

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

Keep posted. I LOVE Y'ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment