Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEW LOOK HAIR CUT     

"I do color my hair a lot and I realize that it damages my hair. New Dove...blah. blah. blah. It takes care of my hair, it's healthy, it's strong, it's manageable, I AM A DOVE GIRL BOY AND I LOVE IT!"  HAHA.

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT


justjovitz_NEW LOOK HAIR CUT

BenchFix Salon, where I got my hair done usually but not until my hair stylist moved and found out his new creative team family at the beautiful homey exclusive salon in Elements. It is located at HGS Compound fronting Holiday Gym & Spa, F. Torres St, Davao City. After all, you will never ever let your hair done by just the name of the salon you are visiting but rather than the excellent services they are offering. Since, I am a loyal and not to mention, regular customer, I am not after the price of the services they could give but I would only let my hair cut and touch by my own stylist. So, wherever he goes, I follow. It's just the way it is.

I am totally happy having this new hair cut, it's like all the mess hair and unnecessary things gone away. HAHA. NEW HAIR CUT, NEW LIFE!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment