Friday, April 10, 2015

SURAT THANI, THAILAND


“Surat Thani” is the largest of the southern provinces of Thailand which mean "city of good people", a title given to the city by King Vajiravudh. And yes to that. In fact, during my three days stay there, everything was just so smooth and carefree. I mean like, the Thai way of perceiving lifestyle as chill as possible and away from problems and chaos, that’s it. That was exactly what I felt during my visit there.

Well, aside from watching Fast & Furious 7 for the second time around (LOL), I also paid respect to their ‘Salak Luang’ monument where everyone who is a first timer in the area should visit and ask someone from above for a very harmonious stay. And this, my friend, is such an Asian culture and I love it!


Similarly, Songkran Festival is fast approaching and I was so thankful to have the opportunity to bathe Buddha inside the shopping mall and no, I am not kidding at this time.

Enjoy!

justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND


justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND




justjovitz_SURAT THANI, THAILAND

Sunglasses by MarcbyMarcJacobs, Top and Sweatpants by Chatuchak Weekend Market, Shoes by Louis Vuitton

P.S.: I left my memory card for my DSLR. Thus, all the photos are taken using my trusted Samsung Galaxy S4. Also, I forgot to buy at Surat Thani and here in Koh Tao, they do not have the kind of memory card I need for my camera. So, Lawd, have mercy! 

And to cap my stay in Surat Thani, I spent my last night there enjoying the native delicacies served at Siam Thani Hotel.


Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment