Friday, April 17, 2015

SUN, BEACH and BEER

During my last day at the beautiful island of Koh Tao, I took a day off like literally an off away from all of my social media accounts. T’was just the therapeutic power of sun, fine sand, flawless sea and a thirsty-taste bottle of beer. And trust me, it went so well. You know, amidst all the craziness in social media, decision-making skills and fast-changing situations these days, you only need that perfect moment of ‘me, myself and I’. And you, my gawjuss reader, should do this one also like once in a year or even as often as possible to reflect on the things going on around you, those relationships you have been dealing with and of course, to listen to your inner self. You would be surprise how wondrous it may be.

justjovitz_SUN, BEACH and BEER


Because, at the end of the day, without reflection we may go blindly on our way.  That’s all!



Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment