Sunday, April 12, 2015

DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO

Truth be told, I always get fascinated with beach resorts most especially on how and where they built them. Such resorts astonish me every single time I travel. I was once stayed at a resort built on the top of the mountain during my trip to Koh Samui last year with an amazing infinity pool. Yes, gawjuss, an infinity pool on top of the mountain. Take that.

Thus, came to a very exciting visit to DusitBuncha Resort here in Koh Tao. The moment the resort welcomed me with their two enormous rocks bending on each other’s strength to serve as a unique entrance towards the visitors, I was totally blown away and I just couldn’t wait what the exciting things were inside the resort to offer. The resort was built on top of a big rock!

Enjoy!

justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


justjovitz_DUSITBUNCHA RESORT KOH TAO


So, the next time you plan to travel down south of Thailand, consider this as a sanctuary.


Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment