Saturday, March 02, 2013


MOVING OUT     

I am living somehow independently this time. I mean, spending my own money every time I shop, using my own salary to dine, to watch movies, and pamper myself; every penny counts. Okay, I have a problem in spending my money but at least, I am realizing that every centavo should be spent for a designer bag wisely. 

It’s not that totally easy once you are living miles away from home and for Christ’s sake, all thanks to Skype where I can communicate to my family members and friends across oceans and oceans. Don’t judge me now, I already have few friends here but to have someone whom can actually, listen to you, talk to you, wipe your tears, join you in shopping, you know, someone who will always be there during ups and downs. I am not yet seeing any signs of his/her shadow in a bigger picture of life. Thank God, my red Balenciaga quilted back pack is always cheering me up!

justjovitz_MOVING OUT


justjovitz_MOVING OUT


justjovitz_MOVING OUT

Sunnies by Forever 21 Men, Top by North Crest, Sweater by Uniqlo, Jeans by Oxygen, Shoes by Comme des Garçons

Living independently connotes standing on your own and living within the means out of your end. I have to admit that it is not me. I am trying and will still keep on trying to take things seriously out of my capabilities. I will first put into action by living on my own grounds. I mean, having my own place, designing it, place your heart and soul in it, and perhaps, call it a home.  I want it and I need it not just for the sake of my family’s cognizance that one of their daughter/sister son/brother will finally start to take things higher and on kinda serious level but as well as of course, for my professional development and personal growth.

Wish me luck! And oh, gayest blogging will resume after this drama rama! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment