Friday, March 15, 2013


MOVED IN     

As we speak right now, my dearest gawjuss readers, I am currently taking my 8th Tylenol 650mgs tablet. For Christ sake, I only get sick once in a blue moon but MAJOR! YES! It may be just tonsillitis though, it goes with it difficulty in swallowing (I hate my friends who give other meaning of this), ear pain, chills, and lo & behold, FEVER! I HATE BEING SICK…I AM SO UNPRODUCTIVE (well, two consecutive days of window dressing is unbelievable nevertheless). Hope everything will be fine by sunrise.

Anyhow, as some of you know, I already moved in to my new place. It’s peaceful, clean, located at the heart of the city, and YES! it’s simple and I love the simplicity of it! Two nights and three days of living alone (literally) is quite hard but everything and everyone starts from scratch. So, let’s just take it from there. It may be hard but I am learning and oh, needless to mention, much happier now.

justjovitz_MOVED IN


justjovitz_MOVED IN

Top by Fashion Designer Rodel Macatangay, Tie by Oxygen, Shorts by Mango, Belt by People Are People, Customized Shoes by Fashion Designer Fuji Jimenez

More stories to come! Wish me luck, gawjuss!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment