Thursday, March 27, 2014

NEWEST BABY IN MY GAYEST BAG

Yes. It's Samsung Galaxy S4, gawjuss! OMG! Look, boyfriend and friends were raging that I should have bought an iPhone 5s but truth be told, I am a Samsung user and I will be forever a Samsung user (for now, not unless Apple would be the sole mobile provider in the long run). I kid. I kid. I kid. And y'know, I want a phone that can be personalized into something in which you can certainly call; my applications, my theme, my live wallpapers, etc. because as some of you know, I am all in for personalized stuff!

Well actually, I was on the verge of getting the 5s but then again, when I knew that Marc by Marc Jacobs released its smartphone mobile cases for S4, I went gaga over them! Hence, all the signs in the universe conspired together that led me to purchasing this new baby of mine. LOL. 

justjovitz_NEWEST BABY IN MY GAYEST BAG


justjovitz_NEWEST BABY IN MY GAYEST BAG

Trust me, ladies and gays, and oh, gentlemen as well, you’d die over the Sound & Shot feature of S4! And what’s the best thing? THE AIR GESTURE! OH MY GOSH!  

That's all!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment