Thursday, November 28, 2013

JUST RE-BONDED 

I know. I know. I know. I have been posting a little of like less than 10 posts every month. It’s quite unusual compared to my posts way back when I was still starting; talk about daily post. HAHA. Well, due to some major things that happened and are still happening right now, I tend to juggle up careers between careers.

So to speak, presenting your gayest best friend’s come back from the deepest root of the hair. HAHA. As some of you know, I am totally particular with my hair products and most especially, on how to take care of my hair. I used to have my own hair stylist in the Philippines and I did trust him a lot thus, taking another risk to trust a new one is quite challenging for me. But hey, you’ll never know unless you’ll try it!

Hence, this is my hew hairdo (just rebounded) and I can’t seriously wait to whip my hair back and forth.

justjovitz_JUST RE-BONDED



justjovitz_JUST RE-BONDED



justjovitz_JUST RE-BONDED



justjovitz_JUST RE-BONDED



justjovitz_JUST RE-BONDED


Cap by DC, Sunglasses by Mango, Top by Chatuchak Weekend Market, Cardigan by Zara, Laptop Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shorts by H&M, Shoes by New Balance

Keep posted. I love y’all!

2 comments:

  1. There is such amazing artistry in here! You have such amazing talent and of course it helps to have a great place to shoot and it’s clear you did. I loved all the pictures here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With evolution of digital photography, we have tons of images in our cameras, on our hard disks and the options of what to do with them are growing and growing every year.

    ReplyDelete