Friday, August 16, 2013

WELCOME TO THAILAND

Who knows all roads will lead to Thailand? Actually no one knows, only me and alright, my family as well when they knew it a day after I already booked a ticket going to Asia’s Number 1 Tourist Destination, THAILAND! HAHA.

Abraham knows I have been dying to visit Kingdom of Thailand since I was still in university and what you have, dreams and passion to reach the life you all ever wanted. And here I am now, living in one of the world’s most wicked yet well-diverse culture and to-die-for rich historical sites that until now, I must say, they still give goose bumps to the wanders of all beings; Thailand.

WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND


WELCOME TO THAILAND

Cap and Shorts by H&M, Sunglasses by Mango, Top by Comme des Garçons, Bag by Balenciaga, Shoes by Naoui 

Never ever in my life I will expect a kind of lifestyles which transpires from having the cheapest commodities on earth to higher-paid jobs; named it, shopping, dining, partying, and YES! even all your wants in life, they are all mark down and being marked down. I JUST LOVE THAILAND!

Have I already mentioned that you can have a nose job for only 5,000THB($150)? HELL YES! HAHA.


Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment